About Us

The Faculty of Agriculture was founded in 1955 with only 59 students admitted to a B.Sc. program. Since then, the faculty has been expanding in both quantity and quality terms, to the extent that in the present academic year (2015-2016), it is leading its educational and scientific activities with about 140 academic staffs, serving students at undergraduate and graduate (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) levels.